They build on life's lessons, rather than resent and resist them, and they demonstrate a keen wisdom, often beyond their years. Perhaps they are shrewd in the boardroom--but these extraordinary entrepreneurs also follow their hearts. And for that, they are rewarded in many ways, including wealth. Yet they remain accessible, grateful, and committed to their vision. Here are six qualities that I see in the extraordinarily successful entrepreneurs I coach. How many do you possess?
1. They face their fears.
2. They don't do it all alone.
3. Extraordinary entrepreneurs are willing to change directions for the greater good.
4. They aren't afraid to fail often--and fail quickly.
5. Extraordinary people are authentic. They stay true to their values.
6. They give generously of themselves.